- A properly fitting riding hat, meeting current British safety standards as set out by the British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA) must be worn at all times by anyone riding a horse/pony at Woods Folly.
- The gate to the school must be shut at all times during each session.
- All droppings must be picked up and the jumps left as they were found.
- No horse/pony is to be left unattended unless secured in a lorry or trailer attached to a vehicle.
- No tying up horses on the sides of lorries or trailers.
- No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- All rubbish must be disposed of in the bins provided.
- Any breakages or damage to equipment must be reported immediately and paid for at cost price from JP Equestrian Ltd.
- Any accidents/ injuries must be reported in writing
- You must adhere to your allotted time slot.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead and left in vehicles during school hire – no dogs are allowed in the school.
- No refunds within 48hours of booked slot.